1. What does dismissal for “some other substantial reason” mean?
- 2. What should the employer and employee discuss at an individual redundancy consultation meeting?
- 3. What is the General Data Protection Regulation?
- 4. What is the status of workers engaged on casual or zero hours contracts?
- 5. For how long should an employer keep an employee or ex-employee’s personnel files?
- 6. What will employers be able to spend apprenticeship levy funding on?
- 7. Must an employer disclose notes and witness statements produced during a grievance or disciplinary procedure if an employee requests them?
- 9. Can an employer refuse a request for annual leave during an employee’s notice period?
- 10. If an employee is on sickness absence during a bank holiday, is he or she entitled to be paid or to receive additional time off?