Answers : The features of C Langauges are;
– In C one can write programs like that of high level languages as in COBOL, BASIC, FORTRAN etc. as well as it permits very close interaction with the inner workings of the computer.
– It is a general purpose programming language. It is usually called system programming language but equally suited to writing a variety of applications.
– It supports various data types
– It follows the programming style based on fundamental control flow constructions for structured programming
– Functions may be pre–defined or user defined and they may return values of basic types, structures, unions or pointers.