– Describe a time when you took personal accountability for a conflict and initiated contact with the individual(s) involved to explain your actions.
– How do you handle problems with customers? Give an example.
– How do you go about establishing rapport with a customer? What have you done to gain their confidence? Give an example.
– What have you done to improve relations with your customers?
– Discuss an important decision you have made regarding a task or project at work. What factors influenced your decision?
– Everyone has made some poor decisions or has done something that just did not turn out right. Has this happened to you? What happened?
– Give an example of a time in which you had to be relatively quick in coming to a decision.
– Give an example of a time in which you had to keep from speaking or not finish a task because you did not have enough information to come to a good decision. Give an example of a time when there was a decision to be made and procedures were not in place?
– Give an example of a time when you had to be relatively quick in coming to a decision.
– Give me an example of a time when you had to keep from speaking or making a decision because you did not have enough information.
– How did you go about deciding what strategy to employ when dealing with a difficult customer?
– How do you go about developing I information to make a decision? Give an example.
– How do you involve your manager and/or others when you make a decision?
– How have you gone about making important decisions?
– How quickly do you make decisions? Give an example.
– In a current job task, what steps do you go through to ensure your decisions are correct/effective?
– Tell us about a time when you had to defend a decision you made even though other important people were opposed to your decision.
– What kind of decisions do you make rapidly? What kind takes more time? Give examples.
– What kinds of problems have you had coordinating technical projects? How did you solve t hem?
– What was your most difficult decision in the last 6 months? What made it difficult?
– When you have to make a highly technical decision, how do you go about doing it?
error: Content is protected !!