Everyone does mistakes at any time. But some mistakes can be very harmful to your career. The interviewer wants to know how much care are you at your work and what are the ways for you to minimize those mistakes.
Note – General Tips to Avoid Mistakes:
– Double-check everything and ensure that you have done your work accurately.
– Don’t be reluctant to ask help to your boss, supervisor or coworkers. Asking for help is not a sign of incompetence or inexperience.
– Entry level candidates often believe that in order to be a star at work, one must show up to his boss. This is one biggest negative sign you are spreading on. Don’t compete with your boss or any other employee higher in position. Your hardworking will obviously catch everyone’s eyes.
– Getting late to work every day is also the bad sign and the biggest mistake you do at your work.
– Try to learn From your coworkers. Sometimes they are more experienced than you are.
Answers: Sample answer for this question is included in every section. Please choose your category from the menu on the left-hand side of your mobile screen.