Be ready for accountant interview questions that explore the candidate’s knowledge, skills and core competencies commonly required for successful performance in an accountancy job. Check out some of the general tips and tricks in “General Tips” section in the menu. Use our common interview questions to prepare relevant responses, matching your skills and attributes to the needs of the company and role. Preparation, positivity and proof are your keys to interview preparation and a successful job interview. They can ask you to work with an accounting software too. So be well prepared.
What Knowledge do you require:
– Accounting principles.
– Judgment and Decision-Making Skills.
– Ablity to identify key issues and detect problems from relevant information.
– Identifying and allocating resources and the use of appropriate organizational tools.
– Analysis and reporting of financial data
– Common accounting Problems and it’s solution.
– How you can contribute to the company.
– Knowledge about accounting standards
– Preparing a cash flow statement
– Management accounts
– Accrual accounting and cash accounting
– Fixed cost, variable cost and marginal cost
– Toughest accounting task you had to solv
– Public and Private Accounting
– Auditing principles and practices
– Mathematical skills
– Using accounting software application you are familiar with
– Advantages and disadvantages of different accounting packages you have used in your accountant jobs
– Application of relevant laws, codes and regulations